Mutable Points/Rects in Morphic

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Sat Feb 15 13:34:08 UTC 2003

Well one way to fix this might be to define the coordinates of each
morph in terms of its container morph.
That would solve having to keep updating coordinates in components of
complex morphs.  OTOH, there's also  the cost of translating coordinate
systems for drawing - so maybe there's no net gain.

You'd have to try it and profile it I guess.