SmallNic: A simple result

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 15 19:50:54 UTC 2003

On Saturday, February 15, 2003, at 08:25 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> On Saturday 15 February 2003 10:27 am, Bill Spight wrote:
>> Documentation that, it seems
>> to me, is quite important, but may be hard to come by, is *why* the
>> button (or, in my brief experience, *any* Morph), loses its own
>> color when added to a window.

You are right I should I added in the comment of the test that this was
the
system that was doing that for consistency look. (It cost recently
3 hours of frustration, luckily ned gave me the answer).
My  point was just to show to hannes that tests can be used as snippet
representing
some scenario.

May be we could extract information from them to produce better
documentation.

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/