Current State of SmaCC?

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 15 19:54:32 UTC 2003

Hi alan

If your student needs it Roel and others here are using SmaCC for all
kinds of parsers (Bib files, latex to HTML, Boolean expressions, Wiki
syntax) and I was telling him that we should make them available so
that people can get examples. Our idea was to publish them on the
public store repository but ask if you want them.

Stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/