Help with repel in drag and drop

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Sun Feb 16 21:01:44 UTC 2003

Hi Stephane
Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> --Boundary_(ID_1H8AInJ8C3tUECR8S7zafA)
>
> THANKS.
> I was sure that there was some magic but I was impossible to get it.
> I tried to check all the sender of grabMorph without success.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Hi documenters guys I attached the code chosing how to make the repel
> works in my
> context.

And what is this context exactly? The change set contains two Morphs
ReceiverMorph and DroppedMorph. I do know what to do with them.

A class comment is missing and there is no SUnit test   ;-)

This is surely related to David N. Smiths 'Drag and Drop How-to'

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1479
which is outdated.

Is there a more current instruction on how to program a drag and drop
mechanism
in Squeak?

How can I simulate drag and drop events code wise in a SUnit test?

Regards
Hannes