StarBrowser and SUnit test cases integration

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 17 12:49:21 UTC 2003

Bonjour Romain
"Romain Robbes" <rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Given the tremendous demand, I have registered the package on squeakmap.
> Give it a try if you're too lazy to search for your test classes in the browser,
> or if this lazyness prevents you to even create these tests, as it can
> even do that for you ...
>
> By the way Stéphane, is this piece of code cool enough to apply to ESUG's
> "Cool Smalltalk Code Contest" ? :-)
I definitivly think so!

This morning ago I was writing some lines to Roel Wuyts about
StarBrowser and that I would like to have it tightly integrated with
unit testing and voila - four hours later - I have a 'test' button
happily sitting within StarBrowser. I can now easily switch forth and
back between the class I'm writing and the class which is testing it.
And not only in StarBrowser - in any browser! This is really a fast
response! Great! Thank you!

Hannes Hirzel