[Q] slang

Robert Withers rwithers12 at attbi.com
Mon Feb 17 13:08:52 UTC 2003

Alexandre,

In the SqueakElib package on SM, I have code that redirects method
lookup, if a reference is of a particular registered class (I use the
compactClassIndex in RedirectionManager class>>enable).  This class is
a redirector and holds a context object.  The lookup is redirected to
the method #redirectMessage: on the context.

If you open the sar in the archive viewer, then the changeset
vm-redirectors is what you should look at.

cheers,
rob