StarBrowser and SUnit test cases integration

Romain Robbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Mon Feb 17 13:09:54 UTC 2003

Hi Hannes

	Well that's more a coincidence than anything else. I started this this
weekend without an internet access, so it wasn't long either. Do you use the
optionnal buttons in the browsers? There are two more buttons in it, one doing
the same thing at the method level, and one to easily run the test.

	Romain