[WinCE] Another Release candidate VM for WincE

Yasuhiro Kurahara kurahara at kobe.hp.com
Tue Feb 18 06:55:40 UTC 2003

My iPAQ is a Japanese version. The dialog says in Japanese as the
following;

Serious application error
Illegal processing has been handled in the application
SqueakVM-alpha6-030206-PPC2002-ARM.exe.
The application will be terminated. If the problem still remains, call
the manufacturer.

Program: SqueakVM-alpha6-030206-PPC2002-ARM.exe
Exception: 0xc0000005
Address: 000745b0

Kurahara