Two important issues...

John W. Sarkela sarkela at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 18 16:04:02 UTC 2003

The Squeak World Tour strategy was to leave the original license
untouched, but add an attachment to the original license noting
that the Apple/Microsoft IP (the fonts) had been removed.

ie, Keep the original license, add info indicating that the clauses
with respect to Apple and Microsoft do not apply to anything
in the work.

John

On Tuesday, February 18, 2003, at 06:10 AM, goran.hultgren at bluefish.se