Licences Question : Squeak-L Art 6.

Samir Saidani saidani at info.unicaen.fr
Tue Feb 18 18:27:31 UTC 2003

I check the apple site for recent software, like WebObjects or COCOA,
and so one : they follow the standard software distribution agreement
(see: http://developer.apple.com/mkt/swl/pdf/SDA050799.pdf), and it's worst...

Samir.

Art. 11 :

Licensee may not export or reexport the Apple Software except as
authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in
which the Apple Software License was obtained. In particular, but
without limitation, the Apple Software may not be exported or
reexported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iran,
Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country to which
the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury
Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the
U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. Licensee shall not
knowingly provide the Apple Software to a member located in, under
control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any
such list.