Squeak on Compaq TC1000 tablet

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Wed Feb 19 01:10:23 UTC 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> > Thanks for the review and the pictures, Tim! It looks rather small - is
> > the screen 10.4 inches diagonal?
> yup; nice size for holding but a bit small for really reading magazine
> pages etc. There are some 12" models but I imagine they'd be at last 8oz
> heavier.

I know I'm the goofball here, but I would love something a bit smaller
than the 10.4" tablet.  I'd like something at 8" perhaps, 800x600, with an
option for VGA-out.  Heck, I'd be fine with a 640x480 6" screen myself...

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "A weed is just a plant whose virtures have not
                     yet been discovered."            :: r. w. emerson