[Q] B3DDemo tutorial

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 14:05:03 UTC 2003

I should have run through the rest of the examples and read the
rest of the text before asking about this, I guess.  I just get a
little nervous when one of the first examples in a tutorial doesn't
work as advertised.

I plan to use Balloon3D to do a data plot, which I think I can figure
out from the surface plot examples.  Is there a way to use an object
developed for B3D in a Wonderland?  It might be fun to have a Humvee
run through my plot periodically, or present the data plot in the
middle of of a stadium with a crowd cheering ...