Window menu button for MVC?

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Feb 20 05:55:36 UTC 2003

Hey all,

I'm trying to setup a MVC image for my use on my Jornada 720.

I remember coming across a ChangeSet that added a window menu button to
MVC windows- when you clicked it, you go a list of the StandardSystemViews
open, taping on one to switch to it.  An easier way to manage MVC windows
which are fully overlapping one another.

I looked through the SWiki and SqFixes and couldn't track it down- but I
think it was on SqFixes.  Anyone have this sitting around?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "civilization is a limitless multiplication of
                unnecessary necessities."                :: mark twain