Licences Question : Squeak-L Art 6.

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Feb 21 23:16:29 UTC 2003

That's great. I think it would still be a good idea to come to them
concretely with an alternative license or a plea to transfer all
interest to an appropriate foundation (maybe the german squeak group
could be a temporary holding place for it).

I'd like Andrews opinion on what precise substitute we should offer
them, especially if he'll be there to help negotiate it. Andrew?

Daniel