Squeak Stewards (Was: RE: [Squeakfoundation]Re: Takingcontrolof parts of Squeak )

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Feb 22 10:29:36 UTC 2003

Hi diego and other cleaners

The process sounds really interesting. We were thinking about the same
process with tests on a web page.

Just a suggestions, have you thought of writing tests that check that
the methods you remove will not magically reappear later without been
an implicit act.
I think that this is an important design decision to remove a method,
so we should be able to
automatically detect when such method is reintroduced (by another
changeset).

Stef

Roel and nathanael have a look at the page: