Speaking of stewardship...

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Feb 22 17:56:07 UTC 2003

Ok, guys, if anybody can help us out here, I think having Zurgle as a
SAR that simply installs into 3.4 is a worthy goal. It's probably the
best way to demonstrate that even if you don't like Squeak default look,
you're not stuck with it.

If someone can even just package it, then lots of eyes can look at the
bugs, and I'm sure they'll be shallow to someone.

Daniel