Fw: [Squeakfoundation]Re: Taking control of parts of Squeak

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Sun Feb 23 19:43:16 UTC 2003

Hi all!

"PhiHo Hoang" <phiho.hoang at rogers.com> wrote:
> > Sure, I took the liberty of CCing this onto the SqF list since that is
> > "Guide territory".
>
>     I took the liberty of forwarding this onto squeak-dev. since
>     that is the main territory. ;-)

No problem. Roel just wanted to start "slow" by talking to me first to
"test the waters" (I assume). And I thought that the ideas in his email
are in-line with what I have been talking to lots of people about so I
moved it into the open.

And since I was contacted as a Guide I moved it into the list where the
Guides are meant to discuss - the SqF list. That is the place where
*all* our communication is done (cross-posting of course when suitable).

Anyway, I will write a more detailed response to the subject itself
later. It seems that the discussion has managed to stay "sane" even
though the subject can be touchy.

Please remember everyone - we *do* need more structure now that we move
into the post-SqC era (that sounds cool) - but that doesn't mean that we
aren't working together. I would say the opposite - we will work *more
and more* together.

regards, Göran