Squeak3.5?

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 23 14:46:04 UTC 2003

Not quite yet, but you can see the top of the head coming out...

Look for Doug Ways recent mails, he's the Guide nearest to the
updates/releases process, and he's giving pretty uptodate status
reports, even if they're not labeled that way.

Anyway, you can use 3.4gamma, which is very close to being it, and in
the mean time, help us find potential problems.

Daniel