[BUG] Flap icons in tools flap disappear in 3.4

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Feb 23 16:27:26 UTC 2003

Yup, I never noticed the bug, but I did get curious about that. Seems to
me that the flaps should be somewhat like the open menu - definitely,
simply dynamic. I realize it's a bit more complicated since it needs to
have complicated, configured instances in it, not just Tuple of {target.
method. helpstring}.

I think this would make a nice tutorial if it's well supported, and a
nice feature if it isn't.

Daniel