Finding ConnectorMorphs

John Cigas cigas at acm.org
Sun Feb 23 23:30:47 UTC 2003

I'm using Connectors and have reached an impasse. I've got
a few BasicShapeMorphs connected with ConnectorMorphs. What I'd like to do
is have a BasicShapeMorph send a message to one of the ConnectorMorphs
attached to it, but I'm stuck finding the ConnectorMorphs. It seems like
I could get to them through the BasicShapeMorph's extension, but I'm baffled
at what the extension is or how to walk through its contents.

I'd appreciate any help on getting from a BasicShapeMorph to an attached
ConnectorMorph.

Thanks,

John Cigas