EventRecorder Steward? ( RE: Direct Sensor polling cleanup )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Feb 24 18:56:57 UTC 2003

Thanks, Sam!

I think it would be good if you registered two packages on SqueakMap:
--EventRecorder Removal
--EventRecorder Installation

The 'removal' package would get rid of all instances of
EventRecorderMorph in an image, including the entry in the tool bin, and
then remove all references to the EventRecorderMorph class, and then
remove the EventRecorderMorph class itself.

The 'installation' package would install the class and then create an
instance in the tool bin...

See the B3D removal and installation packages, the Games removal and
installation packages -- also see the Connectors package.  These are
mostly SAR ( Squeak ARchive ) files, which if you haven't looked at
before are really just zip files with a few specified members -- see
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/779 for more info.