Squeak List monthly e-mail summary?

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Mon Feb 24 19:09:32 UTC 2003

Hello everyone!

I'm sure many of you are like me -- you mean well, but you just don't have
the time to read all of the Squeak e-mails.  Lately the pace has been
somewhat... frenetic.  :-)

My Squeak mail folder has nearly 2400 e-mails in it since January 1, 2003
and I've deleted some of the threads already.  Nearly 1750 of those messages
are unopened (unread), because I simply cannot find the time to read them
all.

I love the Squeak list and want to keep getting all of the mail, but I do
have one small request.  Will one of you kind-hearted folks who has the time
to read all of the incoming mail please put together a periodic summary of
the various threads for those of us who are arm-chair Squeakers?  I think a
sentence or two (no more than a paragraph) on each topic would be wonderful.
If such a summary were available on the Swiki, I think it could dramatically
improve my (our) ability to participate in the discussions that interest me
(us).

Thank you so much for your time!

Cheers,

---==> Chris