Good start for Stewardship

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Feb 24 20:18:07 UTC 2003

It seems to me that the Morphic Cleaning Project guys have gotten off to
a good start at with a minimal process:

(1) They put up a page on the Swiki(
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3005 ), on which:
--They've listed their goals
--They've listed the tasks they want to do
--They've posted the names of the people in their group
--They've posted the changesets for the tasks they've done, in order
--They've posted tests for what they're doing

(2) They are posting to the squeak-dev list using distinctive ( [MCP] )
tags
--They've asked about methods they may remove
--They inquire about functionality on which tests break

I believe that step (3) will probably be submitting the MCP group's
first set of changes to "interested parties" for review, and then to the
Guides for review.