[DOCS] SqueakMap entry examples (was RE: EventRecorder Steward?)

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 24 20:45:28 UTC 2003

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hannes Hirzel <hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch> wrote:
> > goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> > > Hi all!
> > >
> > > Just wanted to say that if anyone wants more info on SM or help etc,
> > > fire away.
> > >
> > > regards, Gšran
> >
> > Yes, thank you Gšran.
> >
> > As I understand doing a SqueakMap entry is filling out a form and you
> > nicely explain the different fields one has to fill in.
>
> True. That's it.
>
> > As I didn't do a SqueakMap entry yet it would considerably help my
> > understanding if you could include three examples of filled out forms in
> > the help screen.
>
> Yeah, I agree. Unfortunately I am trying to put my available time in
> keeping up with this list :-) and working on SM1.1. But as soon as we
> can get SM1.1 up and running I will focus on getting the help and other
> docs worked out.

Well I'm thinking of rather a little thing. Just take three existing
SqueakMap
entries and put them out in crude html. Even <pre>....</pre>  formatting
is OK
as long as the information is there.

Hannes

P.S. Perhaps others who already did entries could send example entries
to the list or post them under

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2726  SqueakMap

I think only the first three fields need some examples.