[DOCS] SqueakMap entry examples (was RE: EventRecorder Steward?)

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Tue Feb 25 08:13:22 UTC 2003

Just wanted to mention that I just did this little "hack" on the SM web
UI:

1. Removed entries on front page about Repositories. Since we haven't
established a global namespace anyway (as we meant to with
3.3alpha-Modules) it was simply confusing. We may of course create
something similar later if we sometime in the future would like to
create a global namespace. (the list of repositories was meant to work
similarly to /etc/fstab in Unix - simply a list of mountpoints, pretty
neat actually)

2. Removed the "List packages sorted by path", since it relied on the
module path.

3. Removed the three Module related fields from the "Register package"
form and the "Edit registered package" form. They are simply set to ''
until SM1.1 when they aren't in the model anymore.

4. Also removed these three fields from the package webpage and from the
help package page.

Mail me ASAP if anything seems to be wrong. :-) Note that this was just
a simple hack to minimize confusion. I don't want to get tangled up in
maintaining this old SM, the new one will be mucho better.

regards, Göran