[DOCS] RE: Wiki refactoring

Hannes Hirzel hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Tue Feb 25 22:51:33 UTC 2003

As Stephen points out the swiki has something similar like the well
known wiki "categories" pages. Actually each page acts as a category
page because it has a drop-down menu which shows the pages which link to
the page.

The problem at the moment is that categorization is not put to
systematic use.

If someone has a good idea of a categorization scheme please step
forward.

A least we have the color codes in the title section. And we have some
good entry points into the net of interlinked pages.

At the moment the documentation team has the focus of removing outdated
information, adding current information and creating a comprehensive
toc. Later we could think of doing various indexes (som  genenerated by
scripts). If somebody likes to do this now please join the documentation
team.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/808

There are enough ideas to keep you busy.

Hannes