[ANN] SARInstaller For 3.4 (v13) updated on SqueakMap -- PLEASE READ!

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Feb 27 01:28:53 UTC 2003

After some thought, I've decided to add the three archive fix change
sets:

5152ArchiveFixes2-nk
5161ProjectArchiveFixes-nk
5153RelZipExtractFix-nk

to the SARInstaller (along with my recent RelativeZipFix CS) so that
(re)loading it will ensure proper zip behavior.

If you have ANY prior version of SARInstaller, please update to this
one!

This will make some packages (like the Windows fonts) load properly,
and will make other zip operations also work right.

Sorry to have caused any installation problems!
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com