[OT][To Cees] Squeak-ja archive

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Thu Feb 27 23:39:11 UTC 2003

  Cees,

# I'm sending this to the squeak-dev list because I still have a
# little doubt that the direct mails from me to you are blocked at
# somewhere.  Sorry for doing this, everyone.

  Thanks again for hosting Squeak-ja list.  Now we have about one
hundred subscribers.

  A problem we've found is that the archive doesn't archive all email.
The mbox file from the "download the full raw archive" link does have
all emails, but the other HTML files contain very limited number of
emails.  I couldn't figure out why some are listed and others are not.

  Do you have any idea why this is happening?  And would you try to
recreate the HTMLs from the mbox (with mailman/bin/arch command
parhaps?)

  Thank you,

-- Yoshiki