[FIX] ClassBuilder problem

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 00:50:39 UTC 2003

Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:

> A general question:  Do you think this fix looks reasonably safe enough to
> include with 3.4gamma?
The question one should be asking at this stage is more along the lines
of "do I absolutely, positively _have_ to fix this right now and am I
absolutely, positively able to confirm it doesn't break anything?" than
"does it look about right?".

3.4 is already very much later than we originally intended and I suggest
that we release it and have Andreas' fix available in the update stream
asap. Bug fixes are, after all, what that is for. If neccessary the
traits and islands packages could include it.

Let's release.

tim

Never write software that anthropomorphizes the machine. They hate that.