[FIX] ClassBuilder problem
hannes.hirzel.squeaklist at bluewin.ch
Fri Feb 28 08:13:47 UTC 2003
Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:
> A general question: Do you think this fix looks reasonably safe enough to
> include with 3.4gamma? I was going to finalize 3.4 by tomorrow, but if we add
> this, we would need to postpone the release by a few days at least to test
> this a bit.
On the other hand, this is a sort-of important fix which may be
> worth delaying 3.4 by a few days.
You put it excellently!
More information about the Squeak-dev