ClassBuilder fix, SqueakMap, and releasing 3.4

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Feb 28 13:31:32 UTC 2003

Andreas's fix for the ClassBuilder bug is now on SqueakMap.  So is the suite of unit tests that Andreas created to test ClassBuilder.

On the docs side, I've created the following chain of Swiki pages:
"Documentation"->"Known Bugs"->"Known Bugs in 3.4"->"Adding instVar to ClassDescription breaks ClassBuilder"

We have SqueakMap fix-love and Swiki documentation-love for the bug.  Let's roll with the 3.4 release.

Cheers,
Brent