ClassBuilder fix, SqueakMap, and releasing 3.4

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 28 17:30:54 UTC 2003

I want to discuss with the other guys first, but some of them were on a
conference all week, and other ones went skying today (being close to
the alps :-) ). I am left all alone here, but want to discuss with them
first. The latest by monday (but probably sooner) we'll give a reply.

On Friday, February 28, 2003, at 04:53 PM, Brent Vukmer wrote:

> I apologize, Andreas, I should have asked you first..
>
> Software Composition Group guys, does one of you want to be the
> maintainer?

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/