Question about change set 5051u62, regarding #classComment:

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu Jan 2 06:55:33 UTC 2003

Nevin,

Thank you for pointing this out.

The change in question was made in service of tracking down residual
users of a deprecated protocol during debugging, and was (obviously)
not made with reference to any non-Squeak usage.

A reasonable fix is indeed simply to revert the method, as suggested;
this remedy will will appear in a forthcoming update soon unless
objections are heard.

Sorry for the hassle, and cheers,

   -- Scott

PS:  apologies for the delay in replying.