Runtime Environments questions

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Sat Jan 4 06:55:22 UTC 2003

I have had a look at the examples and documentation.  I think my
programming could be greatly aided by using RE's.

I haven't quite got my head around the pattern yet.  Where's a good
place in an application to define an RE?

Take a Seaside application for example.  Suppose that a given
application had some information that needed to be available to all
objects used by the application's process (starting with the
entryPoint).  Where would I define the RE for that application?

Also, would it be practical to store a RE in a MinneStoreDB or
SmartFileDictionary?

Thank you,
Derek

Nerd on a Wire: Web and Information Solutions
Website Design - Database Systems - Site Hosting
604.874.6463
mailto:info at nerdonawire.com
For more information, visit http://nerdonawire.com