[Q] any known AMD issues?

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Sat Jan 4 09:50:59 UTC 2003

Ken;

I have set up and run various images through 3.2 on both Duron and Athlon
machines with no problems occurring in my tests.  Although I did not run
comprehensive benchmarks, the basic operations functioned fine and I have
heard no complaints from the schools which received the machines.  Can you
describe in more detail the problems you're seeing?

Gary Fisher