Last time an image was saved?

Phil Hargett hargettp at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 5 15:38:04 UTC 2003

I'm always tweaking my environment, tailoring it to my work style and
habits.  I find that I frequently save my image, but sometimes I'm not
sure whether I've saved it recently enough already, so I save it again.
Because of the way I organize my desktop, my Transcript is frequently
covered by another window, so switching to the Transcript adds too many
mouose clicks to a task I perform frequently.

So here's the question: is there a way to retrieve the last save or
snapshot date and time of the current image?  If I could do that, i would
probably show that date/time in a an area of my desktop usually left
uncovered, and put a button next to it so that I can save the image if it
looks like it has been awhile.

Not a question with significant impact on the future of squeak, but hey,
it's Sunday morning when I write this. :)