testing for image restart

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 6 02:49:18 UTC 2003

Derek Brans <brans at nerdonawire.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> How do you get the changes you made since you last saved after a crash
> (I just crashed by subclassing the 'name' method in a class)?
World menu->changes->recent log file opens a browser on all the changes
logged since some chosen point in the past. Select the ones you want and
file them in. Then repeat after you discover you accidentally selected
the crucial one that caused the problem in the first place.... and
probably repeat again at least one more time.

tim

Useful random insult:- Lightbulb over his head is burned out.