Colors don't save when I publish

Daniel P. Zepeda daniel at zepeda-zone.net
Mon Jan 6 23:39:58 UTC 2003

Hi,
	I'm a new squeaker, when I paint a picture with several (or even one) color, then publish the project, then quit squeak, when I start squeak again, all the color information is gone, all I get is a dull black-and-white image. I've looked around in the archives and searched on the web but can't find anything relevant. What am I doing wrong?

I'm using squeak 3.2-5 running on a Mandrake Linux 8.0 distribution. I'm using the default image that comes with the distribution.

Thanks in advance for any help you folks can offer.

--
"Daniel P. Zepeda" <daniel at z,e,p,e,d,a,-,z,o,n,e.net>
(Remove commas for address)