os-x apple new browser Safari & squeakland broken..

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Wed Jan 8 00:03:11 UTC 2003

Thanks.  Sounds like Safari doesn't handle self-signed certificates
either.  At least Internet Explorer on Mac will still take you to the
checkout page after complaining.  Sounds like Safari won't even do that.

Incidentally, I've not found any browser problems on any other platform
but the Mac for this site.

Nevin