Important questions SAR and action on project opening

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 8 08:37:20 UTC 2003

Hi

I have several questions to smooth the packaging of the environment of
my book:
	- Is sar a format that can be loaded by default in Squeak 3.4?
	- should I include in my distribution the changeset?

In my script I load all the files and then I do:

proj := (Project newMorphicOn: nil).
proj renameTo: 'CaroAndBot'.
proj enter.

Then within the project I would like to execute the following code
but I do not succeed.

(Smalltalk at: #TurtleEnvironment) install.

Is there a means to tells a project to execute a script at enter time?

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/