Cuting Errors

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Jan 8 19:12:20 UTC 2003

Hi ned

What I'm trying to do is to avoid that a kid or novices get flooded
by popup window when an error occurs. I want to have error because
I want that they realize that they should test before doing something
but I do not want them to get bored. In fact when if I do not succeed
to do
what I want I will use error: and tell them to use abandon. Because
this is exactly
what I want but with no button and stack displayed.

Ok I will look at the handler. I never did that before do you know
where I can find an example.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/