Connectors drawing embedded in StarBrowser

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Jan 9 21:31:35 UTC 2003

(replying to myself)

Well I accidentally got closer by deleting the floating Project window
(failed to mention that that hangs around) before removing the
StarBrowser item.  Results can be seen at

http://www.kencausey.com/SBWithConn2.jpg

For some reason there's a bit of a border at the top and left sides and
the flaps don't move.  In fact I'm guessing that the PasteUpMorph is now
TOO big and is being clipped.

Ken

P.S.  I'm on the #squeak IRC channel (available on irc.freenode.net and
irc.squeakfoundation.org) if anyone is interested.