Help Wanted

Ken Collins kenncoll123 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 10 00:40:51 UTC 2003

Hi all,

Although it is fun and interesting being a lessThanPartTime Squeak newbie, I
have decided to ask if anyone here may be interested in making a bit of
money by making the 'lil ol' app that I have been tinkering with. My pockets
aren't super deep, but I don't think it would take a more advanced
Smalltalker than myself over a few hours of coding once the goal is
understood. In a nutshell, the problem is Partitioning an Array of Arrays. A
bit of info on Partitions may be found at:
http://www.theory.csc.uvic.ca/~cos/inf/nump/NumPartition.html

If you are interested or have any questions, please respond directly to:

kenncoll123 at yahoo.com

Thanx,

Ken