how to keep Forms alive in projects

Baveco, dr J.M. J.M.Baveco at Alterra.wag-ur.nl
Fri Jan 10 15:51:36 UTC 2003

What's the trick to keep resources, e.g. Forms, around in Projects?
I have aDictionary with Forms that I want to be available in a saved
Project. However, putting it in a Class variable, Class instance variable,
or a Global, or even keeping an Inspector open on it when saving the
Project, does not make it persistent. I don't want to recreate the Forms
from files; and when loading the Project there is just one simple
ButtonMorph visible.

thanks!

Hans