Debugger extension help

Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de Torge.Husfeldt at gmx.de
Fri Jan 10 16:42:19 UTC 2003

Hi David,

I had the same idea when i started squeaking and made
a change very similar to the one i attached. The whole
point is to tell the ContextVariablesBrowser to ask for all
indexed elements of the context. I found it much easier
just to display the whole stack and make sense of it while
debugging than coding up a stackIndex->receiver, arguments,...
mapping.

HTH as a starting point,
Torge