[DISCUSS] Double-click should be "blue click"

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 14 00:01:11 UTC 2003

cg at cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) appears to have written:

> (I'd like a pen and a one-handed keyboard attached to a portable screen
> in such a way that holding and keying are combined in the left hand
> while keeping the right free to write. I've learned to play piano, so I'll be
> quite happy to use all sorts of keyboard-chording and pen-click combinations
> in order to have a range of shortcuts :-))
I've tried to specify that as an arrangement for every hardware device
I ever worked on all the way back to IBM in 1984. Ever come across
the Quinkey keyboard or Agenda PDA? Even I could touchtype on one of
those.

tim

Useful random insult:- His reaction time is longer than his attention span.  -- Thaves