MVC: MessageNotUnderstood: scheduleActive:

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Jan 15 07:49:43 UTC 2003

Hi all!

"=?iso-8859-1?q?German=20S.=20Arduino?=" <garduino at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Thanks Torge and Ned by your responses.
>
> Then, my problem is a bit bigger, I want to develop
> some "browser like" interface to manage my own
> objects. Then, with right button, make some operations
> over the selected object.

If you take a look at the recently implemented "browser like" UIs for
SqueakMap - "PackageLoader" or "SqueakMap Browser" - then I think you
can easily "hack" them to suit your needs and learn at the same time how
they can be constructed using Morphic.

Note that I started the same way by hacking "Browser" and friends to
create "SqueakMap Browser" (which then got simplified into "Package
Loader") but that is much more difficult because those classes are quite
complicated.

regards, Göran