A squeak3.4 VM will be needed

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Jan 16 22:41:30 UTC 2003

I'm not sure exactly what Stef meant, but I think it would be nice if
the "final" for any given release, whether VM or image, didn't have
those pesky trailing letters (i.e., 3.4gamma, etc.).  It's those
trailing letters that give newbies pause, leaving them wondering if it
is some prerelease something or another that might not be stable.

Or is the "final" already always minus the trailing letters?

Nevin