[Enh] [Star Browser] [Jacaranda] [Connectors] PreliminaryJacaranda/Connectors in Star Browser support

Hernan Tylim hptylim at dc.uba.ar
Tue Jan 21 13:13:36 UTC 2003

> Hernan:  I don't think it makes much sense for this to exist as a
> seperate package so I would like for you to include this in the
> Jacaranda package if you haven't already been working on this.  If I add
> any further refinements I will let you know.

Ken,
	First of all, Thank you for looking into Jacaranda. It makes me very glad
to know that other people is looking something I've done.

	I didn't study your change set nor StarBrowser yet so I don't know if what
I am asking is a silly question, but, Will this change set add StarBrowser
as an installation requirement for Jacaranda?

Thanks
Regards, Hernán