Mailing list problem with attachments

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Jan 21 15:17:23 UTC 2003

Between Friday and Monday some change occurred in the mailing list that
causes messages with a digital signature attached (or perhaps any
signature) to be truncated.  I've been sending signed messages to the
list for a while and I sent one on Friday that went through without a
problem.  I started seeing the problem yesterday and I don't believe
there has been any change on my end.

Is this an intentional change?  If so I think it needs some adjustment.
I can certainly live with the attachment being removed, but if so please
stick the text/plain part back into the message body.

Thanks,

Ken